Message Board

Message Board

Pre-Order 4: 22/9/2011 ~ 7/10/2011

++This pre-order is only for serious buyers only. To those who submit order form, please make sure you confirm buying then only you place your order. If you need extra time to transfer the money, please inform. Standard awaiting period is 48hours! Your order WILL BE CANCELLED after that without any forewarning. Please be considerate, and we will try to serve you the best.++

Friday 20 May 2011

Pre-Order 1 Arrived!

Hi All,

Pre-order 1 skirts have just arrived yesterday and sent out this morning!
For those who buy from pre-order 1, do check your inbox, I have included your tracking number.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is any further questions. =D
Hope you love your skirts, because I was thrilled with so many patterns of skirts.
Real picture of skirts will be uploaded soon as I have gotten approval of some customer to take a picture before I sent! Thanks to you all once again. *wink*

With Love,
Petite Mua

- currently having my holiday in Cameron Highland
- love the weather, trying out my new skirts tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment